We’re just entering heating season, and if you haven’t done so already, it’s time to check and service your gas appliances – BEFORE the snow flies! Carbon Monoxide, also known as CO, is clear odorless gas produced by natural gas burning appliances, and it is deadly when it accumulates in a home. All appliances fueled by natural gas (furnaces, hot water tanks, fireplaces, stoves, dryers, etc.) should be checked over thoroughly, cleaned if necessary, and have filters changed. For added peace of mind, it is always a good idea to install a Carbon Monoxide detector (these are available at all hardware stores, and plug right into your wall outlet). For more information on Carbon Monoxide Safety, click here. To book an appointment to have your gas appliances serviced, give us a call at 250.487.0534 or fill out our booking form here!